Today was a super lazy day for the pickerill family! Since Jason was out all night bow fishing he decided to take a long nap with the boys. While they took naps I went over to mom and dads to hang by the pool and have lunch. Once the boys got up I headed back home and we ordered pizza and went for a walk around the neighborhood! This is one of my favorite things that we do as a family now! I look forward to our evening walks together. I love watching Christian riding his bike and I love pushing Jax and Lucas in their cars! Tonight we met up with the Swartwoods and walked with them for awhile and then they stopped back by our house and had a couple of beers with us! Then we gave to boys baths and put them to bed. We watched one episode of Breaking Bad and then Jason was ready to call it a night also. I am going to stay up and try and get some laundry done now!
Monday, September 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment